Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Left Gay Tony In The Borderlands 4 Dead 2

Okay so me and Yoseph were up till about three thirty (five and a half hours ago) playing Borderlands, the Left 4 Dead 2 demo, and The Ballad of Gay Tony. All of them are great.

Borderlands is my new addiction and I'm concerned about Gay Tony, cause it may interfere since it's really good as well. L4D2 is just gonna be great. The demo was very limited in all aspects, not just time, but it will be out soon and Yoseph's got ten bucks down on it. Can't wait.

Everyone was playing Call of Duty downstairs in the basement last in night in prep for the next one. Since I don't have live anymore at the moment, I'm not gonna try to get it. Also my funds are very limited. It would make a good Christmas present however.

No comments:

Post a Comment