Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Clam Chowder

Just cooked soup in my dorm for the first time. Didn't go so well. It was a Campbell's Chunky Clam Chowder in one of those ready-to-nuke plastic things and it has one of those metal pop-n-peel lids (like on the top of a soda can or a normal soup can) and when I peeled it off it splattered clam chowder ever where. Terrible. Luckily Yoseph was not in the room so I cleaned up the evidence only to confess to it here on this blog. Anyways I put it in for the minute it tells me too (which is normally four in the original cans -- so I'm a little concerned). And what-do-you-know, nothing, it comes out nice and hot and I enjoyed my first dorm room soup. It was good and I almost spilled it again cause the stupid container squeezes.

That's pretty much it. Back to Borderlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment